Kowloon, where I live, as do most people in Hong Kong, has 45.5 sq km.
There are 7 million people living in Hong Kong.
So there isn't much space.
I live in a building with 3000 other people. I share a room with one other person and a bathroom with 5 other people, and a hallway and common area and kitchen with 200 other people.
So there isn't much space.
I'll now take you on a photo tour of places that are sometimes quiet and free;
So this is just a quick overview of how it can be a challenge to find a solitary place in my building.
Tomorow i'll start documenting how my meditation is, if i find a place. This is sounding like a really really boring blog now, i'll try to put in some drama, kung fu, bird flu etc in later posts, just to keep you reading.... stay tuned.
2 comments:
First comment says:
Am just home from the theatre - it's midnight-thirty. I have to wake up in six hours for work (dastardly teaching business!)
I have a headache and I wonder if maybe this is just how English people feel all the time?
I get the feeling I'll never have time to see any more of England than Newport and a little bit of York. We drove past the tower of london tonight in our coach full of school kids and they were pointing things out to me and i've been to none of them and I saw the tower (which i've wanted to visit since I was about 14 and saw Richard III for the first time) and have never found time to get to.
That whinge was supposed to suggest that I'm reading your blog - and I will try to make supportive and less self-interested comments in future.
Miss YOU!
Hooray! Prize for first comment goes to Jesse!
I told you what my English friend always said about London - 'Why would you go there? London is just for hobo's and losers.'
and historical and cultural things...
Post a Comment